"And then one day I decided to change, to become better for myself and for the people around me. Movement and a healthy no-restrictions diet have changed my life and made me become the dynamic and confident person that I am today."
Based in Geneva and Nyon, I have been training people of all levels, from the sedentary to the confirmed athlete since 2017. I am passionate about physical activity, health and the development of a lifestyle based on well-being. . In addition to training as a versatile fitness coach, I trained as a nutritionist therapist and I took every opportunity to learn more and more about the human body, sport and health. I have often been described as a go-getter who help anyone in need. It is important for me to give each client the personalized advice necessary to exceed their potential, achieve their goal and ensure long-term success.
I am specialized in rehabilitation training, fatloss & performance nutrition and strength training.
CERTIFICATION & DIPLOMAS:
- FISAF VERSATILE FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (JUL 2017)
- CYCLE 2 NUTRITIONIST THERAPIST ASCA (JUNE 2019)
- CROSSFIT LEVEL 1 (JAN.2020)
- CYCLE 1 ACADEMIC MEDICINE ASCA (MARCH 2020)
- FRC CERTIFICATE - MOBILITY SPECIALIST (APRIL 2020)
- CYCLE 3 ADVANCED PATHOLOGY ASCA (DEC 2020)